It’s Cold weather time for us in Puget Sound. Germs can be a concern as I begin to sing Burt Bacharach’s “What Do You Get When You Fall In Love” (you get enough germs to catch pneumonia) . So beyond the romance, the skyrockets in flight and such, Kissing actually is good for better health.
I was relieved this morning to share across the airwaves of WARM a list of eight health benefits of kissing. A good pucker up smooch will actually offer you the following benefits….
1. Reduces blood pressure. what a relaxation moment but turning down the lights would help even more.
2. Eases cramps and headaches. Ladies this is something most men have never heard, is it true?
3. Fights cavities. This has to do with saliva reduction in mouth as we get older. Baby mouths are the best
4. Boosts positive hormones. Big time.
5. Burns calories, and really a burner when you kick in the passion.
6. Improves self-esteem. Nothing like belonging to one special person.
7. Helps you look younger by maintaining neck and jawline muscles. OKay, this is new for me too.
8. Determines sexual compatibility—and we all know sex is good for you!
In sum, bye-bye, Midol, therapy, spin class, and Botox. We’ll all just be sucking face instead. Daily dose is at least 3 health kisses.