- Saturday August 3rd or Sunday, August 4th
- 12pm-3pm aboard the Royal Argosy
- Departing from Kirkland's Carillon Point
During one weekend each year, Seafair fans witness captivating sights as some of the best pilots in the world perform heart-pounding stunts over Lake Washington. Spectators will see a one-of a kind performance of choreographed aerobatic maneuvers. This year's performance will be performed by the Patriots who fly L-39s. The Patriots Jet Team performances feature fast-paced formation flying and choreographed six-ship aerobatic maneuvers, featuring their signature "Tail Slide" maneuver where the jet aircraft actually slides backwards towards the ground; something performed by only two other jet precision teams, Italy's Frecce Tricolori and the Heavy Metal Jet Team. Your cruise includes a fabulous lunch buffet (cabaret Seating applies) as well as coffee, tea and soda.
LUNCH BUFFET MENU:
- Endive leaves filled with smoked salmon mousse
- Grilled Jumbo Prawns -with mango chili sauce and sweet corn relish
- Rainier Cherry Chicken - Herb roasted chicken breast finished with Rainier cherry glaze
- Chilled Quinoa and Fennel - Tossed with a garden herb and lemon vinaigrette
- Grilled Vegetables of the Season -lightly grilled and brushed with an herb infused vinaigrette
- Spinach Salad - Baby spinach, blueberries, blue cheese and hazelnuts served with a Northwest berry dressing
- Fresh Watermelon - Drizzled with balsamic vinegar reduction and crème fraiche
- Bread and sweet cream butter
- Dessert – Chef’s Choice
- Table-served coffee, tea and soda
Visit ArgosyCruises.com for more information and to purchase tickets!