Enter now for your chance to win a pair of advance movie screening passes to Safe Haven, based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks!
- Wednesday, February 13th at 7:00pm
- Regal Meridian 16, Seattle
Passes do not guarantee seating to the screening, as seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend you arrive early.
An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to love again, Safe Haven is based on the novel from Nicholas Sparks, the best-selling author behind the hit films The Notebook and Dear John. When a mysterious young woman arrives in a small North Carolina town, her reluctance to join the tight knit community raises questions about her past.
Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
Opens in theatres on Thursday, February 14th.
Don’t have a log-in address?
Click ‘Join’ and sign up today as a Warm 106.9 Loyal Listener Club member! It’s free, fast, and we’ll never sell or share your information.
To enter for your chance to win a pair of advance movie screening passes to Safe Haven, log in above and fill out the entry form.
- Winners selected randomly from all entries to win a pair of advance movie screening passes to Safe Haven.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm Sunday, February 3rd 2013. Prize value $20.
- Must be 18+ years of age and reside in Washington State within the Warm 106.9 defined listening area to enter.
- One entry per person. General contest rules also apply. By entering you agree to be bound by all of these rules.