June 20th – June 22nd, 2013
Join 70 Walla Walla Valley winemakers, leading Napa Valley winemakers and well-known wine critics in exploring the world of Cabernet Sauvignon!
Celebrate Walla Walla is a celebration of world-class wine from the Walla Walla Valley. This June, join more than 70 Walla Walla Valley winemakers, along with leading Napa Valley winemakers and well-known wine critics in exploring the world of Cabernet Sauvignon.
Visitors will get a rare chance to contrast wine styles and growing conditions for this beloved red wine grape variety from two of the world’s leading wine regions – Walla Walla Valley and California’s Napa Valley.
The three-day event includes special tastings of rare vintages, one-of-a-kind winemaker dinners, and receptions with some of the Valley’s most award-winning winemakers.
CELEBRATE WALLA WALLA, JUNE 20-22
- June 20 - Vintage Wine Tasting: a unique opportunity to taste vintage wines from 2006 and earlier from 30 Walla Walla wineries, and gain an inside track on purchasing a very limited quantity of these special wines. Only 100 tickets will be sold, and ticket-buyers will receive entrance to the “Meet the Winemaker Wine Tasting and Dinner.”
- June 20 - Wine tasting: 60 Walla Walla wineries will be pouring a broad selection of current releases.
- June 21 - Meet the winemakers and learn more about Cabernet Sauvignon from wine critics and wine industry experts at the Powerhouse Theatre
- June 21 – Compare and contrast Cabernet Sauvignon of Walla Walla Valley and Napa Valley at a special panel presentation and tasting, featuring Walla Walla and Napa Valley winemakers
- June 22 - Numerous winemaker dinners featuring wineries throughout the region
Tickets for these and other Celebrate Walla Walla events start at $60 per person, and can be purchased online at wallawallawine.com/celebrate or by calling 509-526-3117.
Enjoy low fares to amazing places Alaska Airlines serves from Seattle, including daily flights to Walla Walla, the Tri-Cities and Yakima. Explore more. Spend less.