Over the years, Warm 106.9 has always made the holidays a special time for people in need throughout Western Washington. If you or someone you know needs help this holiday season, the Warm 106.9 Christmas Wish committee is here to help. Send your special wish to ChristmasWish@Warm1069.com.
Be sure to include your name, address, day time and evening phone numbers, and keep listening as we make more Christmas Wishes come true. Christmas Wish is brought to you exclusively by your station for Today's Soft Favorites, Warm 106.9. Christmas wishes are due by December 16th. Keep listening to hear these touching stories on-air! One might be your wish come true!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
If you hear a particular Christmas Wish that touches your heart and you want to help out you may send a gift card or gift certificate to us to pass along to the Christmas Wish recipeint. Please make sure to note which recipeint your generous donation is for. We cannot accept cash or check donations. Thank you and Happy Holidays!
Please send all donations to:
Warm 106.9 FM
Attn: Jennifer Taniguchi
3650 131st Ave SE, Suite 550
Bellevue, WA 98006
HOW TO ENTER
- Listeners may enter by submitting their Christmas Wish. Entries must be written. No phone calls will be accepted.
Letters may be faxed to 425-373-5507, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to WARM 106.9 Christmas Wish, 3650 131st Ave SE Suite 550, Bellevue, WA 98006.
- The promotion begins November 5, 2012 and ends December 16, 2012.
- Only one wish will be granted per family (or household).
- Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Participants must be legal US residents.
- KRWM is not responsible for any claims that may arise from lost, stolen, or undelivered letters, faxes, or emails.
- Employees of Bellevue Radio, Inc., Orca Radio, Seascape Radio, Sandusky Newspapers, Inc., or its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or agents, their family members, or employees of other Washington radio stations, are not eligible to participate.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize and prize value varies and is determined by the individual letters.
- A maximum of 40 wishes shall be awarded.
- Odds of being awarded a wish will vary based upon the number of people writing request letters.
- All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winner.
- Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 for any prizes that are valued at $600 or more.
- Winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and a release waiving KRWM, Seascape Radio, its employees, their families, their agencies, representatives, and affiliates from claims of liability in connection with this award.
- By participating in this promotion, winners consent, without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to the use of their names, voices, photographs and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes of KRWM and its affiliates or agents.
- If a recipient can not be found or does not claim his/her prize within 60 days after notification, the award will be forfeited.
- All decisions of KRWM are final.
- KRWM reserves the right to change the dates, times and duration of this promotion at any time.