Listen at 7:30am, 11:30am, and 5:30pm for the cue-to-call!
Answer the trivia question correctly to win a daily prize of a pair of 5th Avenue Theatre tickets to that day's featured show:
- Monday, October 21st: Oliver! on Friday, November 29, 8PM
- Tuesday, October 22nd: Spamalot on Thursday, January 30th, 8PM
- Wednesday, October 23rd: Little Shop of Horrors on Sunday, March 9th, 7PM
- Thursday, October 24th: A Room with a View on Tuesday, April 15th, 7:30PM
- Friday, October 25th: Porgy and Bess on Wednesday, June 11th, 7:30PM
One qualifer will also be upgraded to the VIP Season Experience, including a pair of prime Saturday night seats for a five show season ticket package, plus dinner at five fabulous Seattle restaurants and an overnight hotel stay downtown for each show at Homewood Suites Seattle in a spacious 1 bedroom suite that includes breakfast for 2 and parking!
Grand prize winner will be drawn randomly from all qualifiers and announced on-air on Monday, October 28th!
Check out the Trivia Questions below!
Monday, October 21st: Oliver!
- The musical Oliver! is based on the novel "Oliver Twist". Who wrote it?
- Which streetwise character who takes Oliver under his wing sings the song "Consider Yourself"?
- Which Warm artist made his stage debut as the Artful Dodger in the 1967 London production?
Tuesday, October 22nd: Spamalot
- Which Monty Python movie is Spamalot "lovingly ripped off from"?
- The original production starred a Broadway regular who is best known for playing Niles Crane on "Frasier." Who is he?
- Which American Idol runner-up played the role of Sir Robin on Broadway?
Wednesday, October 23rd: Little Shop of Horrors
- In the musical, Seymour names the man-eating plant after the woman he loves. What does he name it?
- Which former *NSYNC member played the role of Seymour in the most recent Broadway revival?
- Composer Alan Menken, who wrote the music for Little Shop of Horrors, also won a total of 8 Academy Awards for his work on four classic Disney movies. Name one of them!
Thursday, October 24th: A Room With a View
- The musical takes place in the same era as the popular PBS series "Downton Abbey." Which "Downton Abbey" star was also in the movie version of "A Room With a View"?
- "A Room With a View" is making its Seattle Premiere on the 5th Avenue stage. Which other original musical recently made its world premiere at The 5th Avenue?
- The novel on which the musical is based was written by E.M. Forster and takes place in England and which other country?
Friday, October 25th: The Gershwins' Porgy and Bess
- Which actor and comedian known for his work on the sketch comedy show In Living Color was Tony-nominated for his work in the 2012 Broadway production?
- Which classic song featured in "The Gershwins' Porgy and Bess" contains the lyric: "and the livin' is easy"?
- The Gershwins' Porgy and Bess won Tony awards in two different categories in 2012. Name one of the categories.
- The 10th caller to correctly answer the trivia question correctly will win a pair of tickets to that day's featured show.
- Grand Prize winner randomly selected from all eligible daily winners, and will receive a seat upgrade to the show they originally won tickets to.
- Grand prize winner will also receive a pair of prime Saturday night seats for the remaining four shows to create a five show season ticket package, plus dinner at five fabulous Seattle restaurants and an overnight hotel stay downtown for each show at Homewood Suites Seattle in a spacious 1 bedroom suite that includes breakfast for 2 and parking.
- Grand prize value approx. $2,633.
- Must be 18+ years of age to win and reside in Washington State within the Warm 106.9 defined listening area to be eligible.
- By calling to win you agree to be bound by all of these rules.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Prize is non-transferable. Winner names will be provided to The 5th Avenue Theatre. Grand prize winner name will also be provided to Homewood Suites Seattle.
- General contest rules also apply.