Fill out the form below for your chance to win tickets to see La Traviata from the Seattle Opera and a shot at a grand prize of a $50 Certificate for dinner at Sullivan’s Steakhouse, a $50 InSpa Gift Card and tickets to the show!
About La Traviata:
- One of opera’s “Top 10 Masterpieces”
- Verdi’s classic tale of true love, moral hypocrisy and selfless sacrifice is the original Moulin Rouge! story.
- A beautiful Parisian courtesan, publicly scorned by polite society and privately struggling with declining health, is torn between preserving her prized independence and being with the man of her dreams.
- Running under 2 hours, this sophisticated new-to-Seattle production streamlines the story and is presented without intermission.
- Verdi’s exquisite score features a variety of familiar tunes – music has appeared in TV commercials and Hollywood films like Pretty Woman.