There are many ways to contact Warm 106.9 by email, phone, postal mail or by visiting our offices.
Send Us An Email:
We'd love to hear your comments and feedback, here's how to send us an email.
Program & Music - All questions about music or programming: Marc Kaye
- Mark Christopher 5am-9am (email | web)
- Shellie Hart 9am-2pm (email | web)
- Matt Case 2pm-8pm (email | web)
- Delilah 8pm-1am (web)
- Rees Kirk – weekends (email | web)
- Maya – weekends (email | web)
- Sean Michaels – weekends (email | web)
- Kate Daniels – Sundays 5:30am-6:30am (email | web)
Marketing & Promotions Department - All questions about events, contests & prizes:
- Director of Marketing & Promotions - Jennifer Taniguchi
Station Management -
For technical assistance with Warm 106.9 online listening, visit the streaming support FAQ page.
For any General Comments/Questions/Concerns, or if you are unsure who you need, contact us here .
- In the air studio at 1-800-622-1069
- Our business line: 425-373-5545
- Our fax number is 425-373-5507
Visit our Office or Write a Letter:
3650 131st Ave. S.E. Suite 550
Bellevue, WA 98006
Hubbard Radio Seattle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. View a list of current job openings.
Advertising on Warm 106.9 on-air or on-line:
If you are interested in advertising on the Warm 106.9 website or on our radio station, please call Susan Hoffman at (425) 373-5545 for more information. She will be happy to speak with you about opportunities to promote your products and services in a variety of ways tailored to your needs. You can also click here to send her an email.
Thank you for your interest in advertising with Warm 106.9 FM!
Click here to view our EEO Reports