CELL PHONES AND BATHTUBS DON’T MIX

The family of a NM teen is trying to raise awareness after losing their daughter. 

It probably never occurred to Madison not to grab her phone, which was plugged into the wall charger, while in the bathtub.

She was electrocuted, taken way to early.

AboutLaurie Hardie

Laurie is a rare Seattle-born Native. She has raised her children, but as a working mom knows how important it is to look and feel your best. She currently volunteers with Queen It’s a New Day, a non-profit organization in Everett, giving women a hand up to feel great inside and out. As a published author and life coach, Laurie is WARM’s Afternoon Traffic host with the philosophy of…” traffic is a lot like life, sometimes you have a speed –limit drive and sometimes you hit a slow-down or detour, but with the right guidance and information, we can all get through it together”.