Ready for another fun weekend? Check out all the fun events! Including a coupla road trips for ya:) Oh, and don’t forget that Beyonce’ and Jay Z tickets go on sale FRIDAY at 10 am for the ON THE RUN TOUR. Your ticket link (HERE). Happe Weekend Fun! - Shellie Hart
- Friday – May 11th The Sequim Irrigation Festival (the state’s oldest festival) has an art walk, vendors, a carnival, logging show, tractor pull, fun run, kids and grand parade. Free.
- FRI – SUN Sesame Street LIVE: ‘Make A New Friend’ Comcast Arena in Everett. Tickets (HERE)
- SAT March of Dimes ‘March for Babies’ GREATER PUGET SOUND w/WARM 106.9. Join Matt Case and Laurie Hardie. Walk starts at 9am, register on-site at 8am. More (HERE).
- SAT Seattle Urban Trek is a team adventure race that includes seven miles of mental and physical challenges, beginning at Safeco Field. Age 18+.
- SAT Seattle Challenge SCAVENGER RACE! Challenge Nation Teams run around the city solving clues to win prizes. It ends at World Sports Grille with awards and a costume contest.
- SAT Opening Day of Boating Season Watch PARADE OF BOATS through the Montlake Cut near University of Washington from 12 – 2:30 p.m. Free.
- SAT is the grand opening celebration of Woodland Park Zoo’s newest addition: CHEETAHS!
- SAT – JUNE 20th ‘Indiana Bones & The Golden Treasure‘ at Point Defiance Zoo. Stop by the Wild Wonders Outdoor Theater to see a fantastic array of animals showing their amazing talents on stage as the presenters take them on an outdoor adventure.
- SAT & SUN Mobile Food Rodeo (Seattle Big Food Truck Rodeo) TWO DAYS TWO NEIGHBORHOODS | 60 FOOD TRUCKS.
- SUN The Great Pie Fight at King County’s Marymoor Park in Redmond. Proceeds benefit Children’s Hospital. Noon-2pm. Participants advised to pre-register (HERE)
- SUN Spring SowDown Festival at Oxbow Farm in Duvall. Meet a farmer, explore a farm, see bunnies and chicks, make flower crowns, dance around a Maypole, buy plant starts.
- SUN Tacoma City Marathon across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
- MONDAY * Cinco De Mayo * List of Seattle Events (HERE)
- THUR – SUN Apple Blossom Festival in sunny Wenatchee (148 miles East of Seattle) offers apple pie, arts and crafts, golf, carnival, parade, and run.
- SAT & SUN Packwood Mountain Festival (107 miles South of Seattle) includes live music, a craft show, native drumming, chili and tacos in Packwood.
- Weekend Travel Alerts (HERE)