Ashley’s Morning Scoop 12.2.15

Mark Zuckerberg can officially begin his paternity leave. The Facebook founder and his wife Priscilla Chan welcomed their daughter, Max into the world yesterday. Mark wrote a heart-warming letter to his newborn girl, and in it, he said his family will give away 99% of their Facebook shares, worth about $45 BILLION!! The Zuckerberg’s will still be doing ok though, even if Zuckerberg gave away 99% of his shares today, the other 1% would still be worth $450M.

Kylie Jenner launched a new lip palette Monday morning at 9am and……they were sold out by 9:01. Don’t worry though, you can still get one though, just head on over to eBay and be ready to fork over about a grand. It’s not like people are just asking for $1000 for the $29 lip kit, people are ACTUALLY bidding on them! One in particular has already received 74 bids and is going for over $10,000. I want to tell those people bidding on it, that there’s a few for like $40 or $50 bucks and a ton for just over $100.

Courtney Cox and her fiancé, Johnny McDaid have ended their 17 month engagement. The guitarist for Snow Patrol proposed to Cox in June 2014 after asking her daughter for permission to marry her mom. The two had been dating for 6 months before the proposal.

Instagram released the 10 most liked photos of 2015 and no surprise, it’s mostly Taylor Swift, her cat and the Jenners. Swift had 5 of the most liked photos of the year, her cat made an appearance in 3. Kendall Jenner had two of the top ten, along with the most liked photo of the year, with 3.2 million likes. Kylie Jenner, Beyonce and Selena Gomez each had one photo in the top ten.

Real Housewives star Yolanda Foster and her husband David have decided to divorce after 4 years of marriage. The couple faced the challenge of Yolanda’s health issues over the past year as Yolanda battles Lyme disease and that seems to have put a strain on their relationship. It was the 2nd marriage for Yolanda and the fourth for David.

Sandra Bullock is now a Mom of TWO adorable kids! The star adopted a 3 ½ year old little girl named Laila (pronounced Lila), who joins Bullock’s five year old son, Louis. Bullock said it was Louis who spear-headed the second adoption.


About Ashley

Warm's morning show co-host Ashley was born and raised in the Seattle area, leaving only briefly to attend the University of Southern California. Upon her return to the PNW, she began her career in radio as a part-time promotions assistant at Sports Radio 950 KJR. She quickly moved into an on-air role as a traffic reporter and has continued to build an on-air presence as a contributor to the Ian Furness Show and Dave "Softy"Mahler show.