It’s the ‘un-official’ kickoff to Summer!!!! If you’re lookin’ for some weekend fun, well your planning starts right here:) - Shellie Hart
- Now thru June 8th Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF)
- Now thru Monday Woodland Park Zoo MEMORIAL DAY Membership Special.
- THUR – SUN (SOLD OUT!) Sasquatch! Music Festival brings some of the biggest names in music to The Gorge outdoor amphitheater.
- THUR – SUN Seattle Mariners vs. Houston Astros at Safeco Field.
- FRI – MON Northwest Folklife Festival fills the Seattle Center grounds Memorial Day weekend. Celebrate traditional arts with hundreds of dance and musical performances.
- FRI – MON is Family Science Weekend at Seattle Aquarium. Lots of hands-on activities for kids. Located along the downtown Seattle waterfront.
SAT Get a map of 30 places to visit on foot or bike in 1.5 or 3 hours at Gig Harbor Street Scramble. Awards and fun afterwards at Skansie Brothers Park. Free.
- SAT Seattle Reign FC vs. Sky Blue FC at Memorial Stadium at Seattle Center 3pm.
- SAT – SUN Kitsap Harbor Festival. Entertainment, seagull calling contest, kidzone, military vehicles and lots of family fun at the Bremerton Marina.
- SAT – MON Jurassic Quest at WA State Fairgrounds in Puyallup. A Dinosaur Adventure for the whole family. An interactive experience that takes you through time from the Middle Triassic to the Late Cretaceous Era with the help of over 50 museum quality and animatronic dinosaurs! (details)
- SUN – MON Seattle Rod-Tiques car club hosts the Cruzin’ to Colby Car Show with 600 cars cruising Sunday down Colby Avenue in Everett. Free, except the dance.
- MON Children’s Day at Seattle Japanese Garden. This Japanese national holiday celebrates the happiness of children; embrace the celebration and join in the fun.
- MON – THUR Seattle Mariners vs. Los Angeles Angels at Safeco Field.
More weekend events (HERE)
Seattle Parks & Recreation (HERE)
WA State Parks & Campgrounds (HERE)
Weekend Traffic Alerts (HERE)